We are working with God to find the choir director He has prepared for us.
The First Cedar Creek Baptist Church cookbooks are still available for $10.00 Contact Pam@ 502-510-4648 or Karen@502-460-6612
The long awaited pavilion is under roof, trim work and guttering have been done, 7 loads of rock have been leveled, and the concrete floor is scheduled to be poured and stamped this week. If you have expertise in this area, let Possum know 502-507-7515.
2/13/2014 Cemetery Rules
The First Cedar Creek Baptist Church
Notice of Cemetery Rules regarding:
Flowers, Plantings and Other Decorations
• Flowers are permitted on graves from: November 1 through March 31
and from the Saturday before Memorial Day to the Friday after Memorial Day.
• Vases or other flower arrangements that are securely attached to the
monument are permitted all year long.
• Planting of trees, shrubbery or other plants is not permitted.
• Bark mulches, rocks and similar materials are not permitted.
• Articles made of concrete, glass and such are not permitted.
• Articles that would hinder safety, maintenance or mowing are not permitted.
ITEMS IN NON-CONFORMANCE TO THE ABOVE RULES
WILL BE REMOVED
TFCCBC disclaims all responsibility for loss or damage from
causes beyond its control. i.e.: vandalism, theft, explosions, etc.